Slow Cooker Greek Beef Stew
Published: August 4, 2013
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 hours
Total Time: 10 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 medium white onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 pounds beef chuck or blade roast, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (28 ounces) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Add white onion, minced garlic, beef, salt, pepper, dried oregano, ground cinnamon, crushed tomatoes and beef broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over couscous or rice.